How much of a donation actually goes to the work we in the field?

We are committed to accomplishing our mission and ensuring that there is value in every rand spent. We are driven by integrity, honesty and accountability in all our dealings.

Can I donate my professional services to The Clarion Development Agency?

Yes! We have enlisted the services of many professionals, electricians, plumbers, handymen, etc. who donate their professional services through our Gifts In Kind donation program. Your donation of services is booked as a contribution. For more on this, please contact us.

Can I donate goods or specific items to The Clarion Development Agency?

Yes! For more information on our Gifts In Kind donation program, please contact us.

Is The Clarion Development Agency a registered non-profit organisation?

The Clarion Development Agency NPC is a registered non-profit company. For more information, please contact us.

What are the benefits for me personally?

While your gift will be tax deductible, there is no greater benefit that the knowledge that your gift made a difference in the life of an orphaned or empoverished child, allowing your donation to shape future leaders who will in turn touch the lives of others. And gifts of all levels are combined to make important improvements in the lives of children in which our donors can take pride.

To whom do I make my check payable?

Your cheque should be made out to The Clarion Development Agency. If you would like to send your donation in a check, please send it to:

The Clarion Development Agency NPC
P.O. Box 2034
Saxonwold, 2132
Johannesburg, South Africa

Can I make a donation from outside of South Africa?

Yes! You can use our donation page or please call our Johannesburg office at 0027 87 808 4463 for more information.

How can I change my address or other personal information?

Please send us your current information through contact us. We will then update your record and account to reflect the new information.

Will I receive a receipt for my donation?

Yes. You will receive a monthly receipt for your donation, as well as an annual giving receipt for your donations. They are sent via a courier service. For assistnce with making your donation or for more information about The Clarion Development Agency and/or making a contribution, please contact us.